Friday, March 18, 2011

Angry Birds 3 Star Sadness

I'm almost done getting 3 stars on every level of Angry Birds! Too bad my Palm Pre I'm playing it on is broken and needs to be replaced. (The bottom part of the phone that contains the keyboard is coming loose from the other side of the phone). This means when I get my new phone that all the games will need to be re-installed and my Angry Birds progression will evaporate in a sea of pixels. That's months of hard work and devotion down the drain! I know in the grand scheme of things that this is meaningless compared to the global catastrophes happening as we speak, but I thought I would record my three stars on (almost) every level before I turn my phone in and they are gone for good...

 

By the way, since I made this video the other day I found ANOTHER golden egg by watching the credits all the way through. Today is my last day with my phone. BOO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment